Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Public Sector
Project Business Automation for Dynamics 365
Integrate and automate your public sector business processes in one cloud platform.
Project Business Automation from Adeaca
A complete project business system for the modern enterprise
These capabilities are all part of Adeaca's single PBA solution.
The Quick Guide to Project Business Automation
A high-level guide to the business system for project-driven enterprises
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation will help you understand PBA and how it applies to your business. What you will learn:
- What is Project Business Automation?
- Who is PBA for?
- What problem does PBA solve and why is it needed?
- What are the core elements of PBA?
- What are the key benefits of PBA?
If a crucial part of your business is about running projects successfully, you need this guide.
PBA Connects Easily To Your Business
Manage all your project processes and data in PBA, exchanging essential information with your ERP to keep your enterpise connected.
Streamline and simplify your project business
Project Business Requirements Template
The most comprehensive business system requirements document for project-driven processes.
400+ criteria you can use immediately to evaluate any business system for its Project Business capabilities.
- Create or supplement your own RFI or business requirements document
- Set parameters and evaluate vendor demonstrations around the included features
- Rethink your tools and systems strategy supported by tangible criteria
Any company exploring a new project/portfolio management, project accounting, project analytics, ERP, or related system needs this template.
Rex Moore Electrical Contracting runs its entire project business with Adeaca PBA
Rex Moore is a commercial electrical contractor that does engineering, design, installation and service.
Hear from Jeremy Grosser of Rex Moore and how he fulfilled a vision to integrate disparate applications into one business system with Adeaca Project Business Automation. Some of the results for Rex Moore include:
- Replaced 15 different applications with 1 comprehensive system and eliminated the costs and inefficiencies associated with them
- Executives now have instant access to critical business information
- Increased collaboration dramatically with the one platform approach
- Proactively manage resource requirements for customer projects
- Seamlessly integrates critical information with its enterprise ERP
Considering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations?
Download the Quick Guide: Dynamics 365 Project Operations vs Project Business Automation
For your project-driven business using Dynamics 365, you may consider the Project Operations. But what is Project Operations, who is it for, and what exactly are you getting? Find out in this Quick Guide.
In this document, we explore the best types of industries and businesses that should find value in Project Operations and those that will need something more. We provide a high-level comparison between the functionality found in Dynamics 365 and Adeaca PBA, so you can decide what makes the most sense for you.
Find answers to your questions
Discover more or engage with our project business experts.
PBA Quick Guide
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation gives you a high-level overview of PBA and how it can be applied to your project-driven business.
PBA Fit Assessment
Quickly find out if Project Business Automation will work for your company. Based on your company's profile, we will share how PBA will solve your problems and bring value to your business.
Send a Message
Simply start an email dialogue to gather some more information about our solutions, our company and our expertise.