ERP Solutions for Architectural and Engineering Firms
One cloud platform to run your entire architecture and engineering business
From initial engagement to project close and beyond, we've got you covered. Result: Real-time Insight, Lower Risk, Better Outcomes.
A complete solution for Architecture, Engineering & Environmental services
Architecture and engineering services require significant resources and planning. You need a one business solution that supports you as you design, deploy and manage your projects from bid to cash and beyond.
Mobilize the right people, skills, and technologies to deliver successful projects on time and on budget.
Adapt quickly to shifting resources and changes in scope and priority so you can ensure project profitability.
Track complex projects and integrate all your business processes so you always know your situation instantly.
The AEC Project Business Automation Blueprint
The Definitive Guide to the future of business systems for AEC companies. What you will learn:
- Problems in the AEC industry that PBA solves and why it is needed
- Core elements of a PBA for AEC system and how they work
- How you can enhance PBA for your company
- The business case for PBA in AEC
- What PBA means for the future of AEC firms
Project Business Automation is a new approach in solutions for project-driven companies and defines new rules for what your business system should look like. If you are in the architecture, engineering and construction industry, you need this Blueprint.
Integrate your capabilities
Everything for your services business on one platform
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) management
- Project scheduling & resource management
- Risk and issue management
- Sensor point status (early detection)
- Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) management
- Budget management & costing
- Contract variations and change management
- EAC and variance projections
- Timesheet management
- Month-end process
- Project performance analytics
Human Capital Management
- Transform talent acquisition
- Find the right people with LinkedIn
- Improve the candidate experience
- Welcome new team members
- Accelerate time-to-impact
- Improve cross-functional collaboration
- Core HR
- Absence and leave management
- Benefit and compensation administration
- Improve collaboration and share insights
- GL, AR, AP and fixed assets
- Human Capital Management
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Sales & Marketing
- Project accounting & billing
- Sales process management
- Lead tracking
- Opportunity management
- Account and contact management
- Social media tracking
- LinkedIn sales navigator integration
- Outlook integration
- Mobile access
- Dashboards and analytics
Rex Moore Electrical integrates its entire project business
Rex Moore is a commercial electrical contractor that does engineering and design, installation and service.
In this video, hear from Jeremy Grosser, Head of IT for Rex Moore and how he fulfilled a vision to integrate disparate applications into one business system with Adeaca Project Business Automation. Some of the results for Rex Moore include:
- Replaced 15 different applications with 1 comprehensive system and eliminated the costs and inefficiencies associated with them
- Executives now have instant access to critical business information
- Increased collaboration dramatically with the one platform approach
- Proactively manage resource requirements for customer projects
Engineering leaders trust ADEACA
Our clients share our vision for a unified project business.
Northrop Grumman needed to streamline its project processes in its international subsidiaries while ensuring accurate and timely data flow to US management.
APi Group, a specialty contractor construction firm, uses ADEACA to standardize business processes across its portfolio of subsidiaries, providing real-time insights to executives to help make better, more timely decisions.
Find answers to your questions
Exploring, evaluating and selecting the right system can be overwhelming, especially for a project-based business. Let us help you through that journey. Engage with our project business experts in the way that works for you right now.
Schedule a Briefing
Get a better understanding of Project Business Automation and how it may work for your business in a brief 30-minute session designed to enable you to assess whether or not Adeaca PBA is right for you at this time.
Request a Demo
See a high-level overview of our Project Business Automation cloud solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365, how it works and learn what the benefits are for your industry.