Project Business Automation for Biotechnology and Life Sciences
The Business System for Project-Driven Biotech and Life Sciences Companies
Projects are the center of your business. Make projects the center of your business system.
Are you a project-based biotech, life sciences or pharmaceutical firm?
In the biotech and life sciences industry, a great deal of what you do may be project-based.
- Research and development
- Testing and analysis
- Design of new formulations or compounds
- Genetic engineering
- Contract manufacturing
- Facility or equipment development
No matter what you produce or service you provide, if you do it through projects for your customers, you are a project business.
Projects drive your business processes and therefore should be at the center of your business system.
Life Science and Biotechnology Companies Trust Adeaca Project Business Automation
Arranta Bio is able to establish a firm link between the project schedule and revenue recognition and greatly improve resource and capacity management across all projects.
The Jackson Laboratory effortlessly submits multiple project quotes to each client and gains real-time insight into financial project performance.
Project-Driven Biotech Business Problems
Adeaca solves your biggest challenges as a project-driven biotech/life sciences company.
ERPs are financial systems originally built for discrete manufacturers and distribution companies. Projects are an after-thought for most ERP vendors.
You use spreadsheets because you don’t have your data in one place and/or you don’t have a system that can help you analyze it.
Your quotes don't represent what is actually required for a project. As a result, you lose deals when you over-estimate and lose money when you under-estimate.
You cannot track the costs of operations because they are not directly tied to your financial system.
Any of these sound familiar?
Project Business Automation is enterprise software built for the project-driven Biotech and Life Science business:
- Generate accurate project plans and estimates in minutes
- Streamline processes and systemize best practices
- Actively connect your production to your project plan so your projects drive your manufacturing
- Automatically identify capacity constraints and downstream issues and resolve them quicker
- Your Project schedule drives revenue recognition
- Improve agility through increased transparency and visibility into your business
- Easily estimate capacity to take on new projects
PBA helps you go lean with your contract manufacturing
Separate systems and tools for the different elements of your business kill your bottom line.
Incremental improvements in small areas are not going to make a big difference to your business. If you are a contract manufacturing organization (CMO / CDMO) for the biotech/pharma industry, you need to think like a project business.
Projects are the center of your business. They should drive your supply chain, production, MRP, resourcing, and financials.
Move beyond the optimization of manufacturing by itself. Stop thinking in silos and optimize your business.
Project Business Automation brings projects front and center and eliminates waste in the process.
The Quick Guide to Project Business Automation
A high-level guide to the business system for project-driven organizations
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation will help you understand PBA and how it applies to your business. What you will learn:
- What is Project Business Automation?
- Who is PBA for?
- What problem does PBA solve and why is it needed?
- What are the core elements of PBA?
- What are the key benefits of PBA?
If a crucial part of your business is about running projects successfully, you need this guide.
Ensure Compliance from the Beginning of the Project with Project Modeling
Build accurate project plans and estimations in minutes that follow best practices and requirements
- Standardize project planning and estimation
- Quickly systemize best practices and regulatory requirements
- Create optimal project plans from the beginning that reflect how the project will actually go
- Eliminate rework during execution
- Quickly generate multiple budget versions for each client project
Security and Compliance Built Into Your Project Business
When you are dealing with private contracts with critical intellectual property, it is paramount that you control information flow. How do you do that if everything is in spreadsheets?
How do you comply with FDA or other regulatory requirements?
Adeaca Project Business Automation with Microsoft Dynamics 365 creates one secure system for every aspect of your projects and your business.
- Controlled and auditable role-based access
- Full audit trails for all interactions on all projects
- Regulatory compliance and supply chain traceability built-in
- Enhanced security measures simultaneously provide you and your clients visibility and peace-of-mind
Project Business Automation Brings Tangible Results
When projects are the core of your business, placing them at the center of your business system has major impacts.
Real-time Cost and Revenue Visibility
Your project schedule and cost schedule are seamlessly linked. Reforecasting and estimate-at-completion are systemized and completed instantaneously, so you always know where your profit stands.
Complete Capacity Control
Schedule your projects against a central capacity pool for enhanced resource management. Identify and resolve capacity constraints before they cause problems. Easily estimate your ability to take on new projects based on available capacity.
Enhanced Estimates and Budgeting
Create multiple accurate quote variations and instantly transition to execution. Eliminate rework and improve delivery based on better plans.
Find answers to your questions
Discover more or engage with our project business experts.
PBA Quick Guide
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation gives you a high-level overview of PBA and how it can be applied to your project-driven business.
Request a Demo
See a high-level overview of our Project Business Automation cloud solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. Learn how it works and what the benefits are for your industry.