The Project Modeler™: setup every project for success right from the start
Create a streamlined and controlled planning and estimating process that enables you to scale and automate best practices from project sales through execution.
Project success starts with sales. Adeaca PBA’s Project Modeler™ enables you to create optimal project schedules and financial estimates from the outset. Develop more accurate plans in less time, accelerating the sales process and driving better outcomes for your customers.
Revolutionize the way you build projects. Faster with more control.
Build complex projects in minutes instead of hours.
Anyone, from salespeople to project managers to engineers can build an accurate project plan and estimate in just a few clicks.
1. Select a model for the new project
2. Configure it with this project’s specifications
3. Insert it to automatically create a Cost Breakdown Structure and Work Breakdown Structure designed for this project
Not only is it faster, but it makes the best possible process repeatable by everyone.
Whitepaper: Project Modeling - Revolutionize How Projects are Built
Discover Project Modeling and how it can impact your project-based business.
Download this whitepaper to learn how Project Modeling can create a streamlined and controlled planning and estimating process for your company. Learn how you can scale and automate best practices.
Create optimized operational and financial plans for every project
Speed + Control
Your sales proposals, built from real project data are faster and more accurate.
- Project schedules are constructed through task models that incorporate enterprise best practices
- Enable project managers and planners to quickly generate project schedules you are confident to keep
- Project estimates are formulated through carefully curated cost models
- Enable your estimators and controllers to produce optimal budgets in minimal time and with minimal errors
Enhance Your Sales Process
With the Project Modeler, Adeaca Project Business Automation helps you generate the right numbers as soon as you engage with prospects. Your project proposals are not guesses. They are accurate representations of the project you will perform.
- Extend project governance to the sales process through standardized models that generate the optimal plan
- Construct project schedules and cost estimates unique to each customer based on uniform components
- Accelerate sales by creating accurate plans faster and quickly build trust with prospects
Instantly transition from sales to execution
No more, “Now how do we make this work?”
Since the plan you presented in your sales proposal is based on accurate models, you can transition from the proposed plan to an executable schedule and budget instantly.
Deliver to the customer exactly what you said you would.
How it works
Create library of approved task and cost models that represent the vast majority of your projects.
Planners and Estimators create plans and budgets by inserting various models into a project.
Formulas with configurable variables are used to ensure a fast and accurate fit for each unique project while maintaining governance.
Project Modeler: Better Plans = Better Outcomes
- Best practices readily distributed throughout the enterprise
- More control
- Produce standardized, measurable outputs
- Less reliance on individual performance and more on process
- Build projects faster
- Accelerate the sales process
- Configurable formula-based models make it fast and easy to build out timelines and budgets based on company sanctioned standards
- Automated process to reduce human error
- Optimal project structure every time
- Eliminate erratic and “wishful” sales proposals
- Sales, planning and operations teams work together seamlessly
- Project Managers can more easily support each other
- Enable multiple planners and controllers on a single project
- Task owners and team members easily navigate plans across different projects
The PBA Project Modeler offers a superior planning experience compared to other tools
Whether you currently use Oracle Primavera, Microsoft Project, estimating applications, or just plain-old spreadsheets, the Adeaca PBA Project Modeler will improve your process significantly.
- Manual copy and paste tasks and budgets from past projects in a project management application, estimation tool or or old Excel sheets.
- Error-prone and time-consuming as tasks and estimations must be highly modified after insertion to fit the new project
- Ungoverned and highly irregular – best practices are not captured and enforced
- While flexible, it is undisciplined and dependent on individual diligence and talent
- Not scalable – only as good as how the project manager’s or estimator’s last project relates to the new one, which differs for everyone
Adeaca PBA Project Modeler
- Build project work breakdown structures and cost breakdown structures through standardized processes from an enterprise-wide library of approved and published models
- Streamlined and scalable – Construct a unique plan based on uniform components resulting in increased company-wide standardization
- New guidelines or revised best practices are easily adopted and shared through central model library
- Highly flexible yet structured – schedules and estimates can be based on structured, formula-driven models. The planner can change individual variables based on the project. Results in quicker but controlled set up.
Project Modeler: Stakeholder Benefits
- Faster proposals through accurate standardized project inception
- Better customer relations by delivering on promises
Project Manager / Planner
- Faster project inception through approved task model construction
- Optimized project plans automating use of best practices
- Seamless transition from sales to execution
Project Estimator / Controller
- Faster budget setup through estimation models
- Financial optimization through standardization
- Highly governed process results in always optimized plans
- Standardized output means project performance can be objectively measured and compared
- Increases planner productivity
- Improve outcomes because the plan is better from the start
Customers / Project Owners
- Plan reflects reality
- Get what was promised
- Increased satisfaction
The Project Business Automation Blueprint
The Definitive Guide to a creating a comprehensive business system for project-based companies
What you will learn:
- The problem PBA solves and why it is needed
- Core elements of PBA and how they work
- How you can enhance PBA for your company
- The business case for PBA
- What PBA means for the future of Project Business
If you are in architecture, engineering and construction, ETO/contract manufacturing or professional services, you need this Blueprint.
Sell more. Sell faster. Deliver.
Let us show you how to use the Project Modeler to optimize your project sales process.
- Increase sales capacity by delivering detailed project plans faster
- Accelerate sales by getting the plan right the first time
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering on your promises
Find out more.
Find answers to your questions
Discover more or engage with our project business experts.
The Project Business Automation Blueprint is the definitive guide to PBA and how you can set up a comprehensive business system for your project-based company.
Request a Demo
See a high-level overview of our Project Business Automation cloud solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. Learn how it works and what the benefits are for your industry.