Optimize resources across your portfolio and drive efficiency across multiple entities
With Adeaca Resource Management, enterprises can efficiently navigate complex structures and staff projects for optimal performance and cost.
Streamline project staffing
Resources may be assigned to project work directly in the WBS (project manager) or via the resource dispatch board (resource managers). The resource dispatch board provides an easy overview of urgent resource requirements and allows resource managers the freedom to decide which and how many resources to assign based on availability and required skillsets while still maintaining the integrity of the project schedule as defined by the project planner.
In addition, the self-staffing framework enables project managers to publish unstaffed project work which can then be viewed and requested by individual resources.
Increase resource utilization by sharing across the enterprise
In enterprise settings, there can be multiple organizations with overlapping resource skills, all available at different times.
With Adeaca Resource Management you can segregate resources and projects into resource departments and configure loan rules to determine which departments may utilize resources from other departments or even legal entities. Human resources can be integrated directly from your HRM or talent management module.
- Configure each project or portfolio to include different resource pools
- Instant overview of active and pending loan requests
- Capacity reservations and assignment notifications flow seamlessly between departments and legal entities
Project Business Automation Requirements Template
The most comprehensive business system requirements document for project-driven processes.
400+ criteria you can use immediately to evaluate any ERP/business system for its Project Business capabilities.
- Create or supplement your own RFI or business requirements document
- Set parameters and evaluate vendor demonstrations around the included features
- Rethink your tools and systems strategy supported by tangible criteria
Any company exploring a new ERP, project/portfolio management, project accounting, project analytics or related system needs this template.
Leverage resources across departments and entities
Whether you need to leverage resources for projects from different departments within the same company or across different companies, Adeaca gives you the power to efficiently leverage those resources through a centrally managed resource sharing tool.
- Project resourcing and resource dispatch board
- Resource departments segregation
- Integrated resource cost and billing groups
- Inter-department & inter-company loan rules
- Loan requests, approvals and loan change requests
- Skill and availability-based resource selection across departments and companies
- Inter-company workflow and issue tracking
- Inter-company time, expense and remaining work reporting
Download the Feature Brief: Resource Management
Download the Resource Management Feature Brief to learn more and discover what it can do for your company.
What you will learn:
- What is Resource Management in Adeaca PBA and its purpose
- How does it work
- Problems Resource Management in Adeaca PBA solves
- Use cases for Resource Management in Adeaca PBA
- How Resource Management in Adeaca PBA will benefit your company
If you need a way to increase resource utilization and staff projects for optimal performance and cost, you need this brief.
Find answers to your questions
Discover more or engage with our project business experts.
PBA Quick Guide
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation gives you a high-level overview of PBA and how it can be applied to your project-driven business.
PBA Fit Assessment
Quickly find out if Project Business Automation will work for your company. Based on your company's profile, we will share how PBA will solve your problems and bring value to your business.
Send a Message
Simply start an email dialogue to gather some more information about our solutions, our company and our expertise.