Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Aerospace and Defense Industries
One cloud platform to run your entire A&D business
From project initiation to close and beyond, we've got you covered. Result: Real-time Insight, Lower Risk, Better Outcomes.
A complete solution for aerospace & defense
Engineering and manufacturing in the aerospace and defense industry requires managing a business through complexity, shifting regulations and constrained resources. Government contractors and private firms need one platform to keep you covered from end-to-end. Project Business Automation is that software solution.
Control projects through long product lifecycles where market volatility, globalization and shrinking budgets come into play.
Apply the principles of earned-value management, to show you can deliver projects on time and within budget consistently.
Integrate your business processes so you always know your situation instantly.
Designed for your entire ETO value chain
We are here to support your ETO/project manufacturing business, from front to back, whether you are a corporate or government contractor, in aerospace and defense, or another Project Business.
The Project Business Value Chain for ETO
You need one platform that supports your entire value chain.
The Project Business Automation Blueprint
The Definitive Guide to a creating a comprehensive business system for project-based companies
What you will learn:
- The problem PBA solves and why it is needed
- Core elements of PBA and how they work
- How you can enhance PBA for your company
- The business case for PBA
- What PBA means for the future of Project Business
If you are in architecture, engineering and construction, ETO/contract manufacturing or professional services, you need this Blueprint.
Model Your ETO Manufacturing Projects
Build complex ETO projects in minutes instead of hours.
The PBA Project Modeler can take your ETO product and projectize it automatically. Create estimates and project plans in minutes instead of days or hours. Gain speed and control at the same time. Create the right budget and schedule from the start.
- Project estimates are formulated through carefully curated cost models
- Project schedules are constructed through task models that incorporate enterprise best practices
- Enable your estimators and controllers to produce optimal budgets in minimal time and with minimal errors
- Enable project managers and planners to quickly generate project schedules you are confident to keep
Transparency and Compliance
Project Business Automation provides complete visibility across the contractor company in real time
Whether you are preparing for a DCAA audit or providing your clients reports utilizing Earned Value Management principles, Project Business Automation from Adeaca provides a comprehensive platform to ensure compliance.
- Real-time and automatic updates between project operations and project financials
- Earned Value Analysis is built into the system providing ongoing schedule and budget analysis
- Every transaction is recorded and auditable to ensure an easily accessible and visible audit trail
- Drill down from portfolio to project to budget codes to individual tasks to find the exact information you need
Integrate your capabilities
Everything for your ETO manufacturing business on one platform
- CAD integration
- Product data centralization
- Product structure management
- Revision control
- Engineering change management
- Workflow automation
- Product classification
- Multi-site engineering collaboration
- WBS management and scheduling
- Resource management
- Budget management
- CBS management and costing
- Month-end process
- Risk and issue management
- Project (demand) driven MRP
- Material constraint management
- Sensor point status (early detection)
- Project performance analytics
- GL, AR, AP and fixed assets
- Inventory and shop floor management
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Project accounting
- Service management
- Sales process management
- Lead tracking
- Opportunity management
- Account and contact management
- Social media tracking
- LinkedIn sales navigator integration
- Outlook integration
- Mobile access
- Dashboards and analytics
Meet our A&D customers
Government and private contractors alike need Project Business Automation
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) is an global aerospace and defense technology company, that delivers innovative solutions with applications that range from undersea to outer space and into cyberspace. ADEACA are helping streamlining their project processes in its international subsidiaries and toward the global headquarters.
READ THE CASE STUDY
QioptiqQioptiq designs and manufactures photonic products and solutions that serve a wide range of markets and applications in the areas of medicine, life science, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace, and research and development.
READ THE CASE STUDY
BAE SystemBAE Systems plc is a British multinational defence, security, and aerospace company. Its headquarters are in London in the United Kingdom with operations worldwide
API Group, Inc
APi Group Inc. is a parent company to more than 40 independently managed life safety, energy, specialty construction and infrastructure companies located in over 200 locations worldwide.
READ THE CASE STUDY
Project Business Automation Requirements Template
The most comprehensive business system requirements document for project-based companies.
400+ criteria you can use immediately to evaluate any ERP/business system for its Project Business capabilities.
- Create or supplement your own RFI or business requirements document
- Set parameters and evaluate vendor demonstrations around the included features
- Rethink your tools and systems strategy supported by tangible criteria
Any company in engineering and construction, ETO/contract manufacturing or professional services, exploring a new ERP, project/portfolio management, project accounting, project analytics or related system needs this template.
Find answers to your questions
Exploring, evaluating and selecting the right system can be overwhelming, especially for a project-based business. Let us help you through that journey. Engage with our project business experts in the way that works for you right now.
Schedule a Briefing
Get a better understanding of Project Business Automation and how it may work for your business in a brief 30-minute session designed to enable you to assess whether or not Adeaca PBA is right for you at this time.
Request a Demo
See a high-level overview of our Project Business Automation cloud solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365, how it works and learn what the benefits are for your industry.