DCAA Compliant Accounting Software
One cloud platform runs your entire defense contractor business
Project Business Automation covers your defense business from project initiation to close and beyond. As a result, every process is auditable and ready for compliance checks by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA). Everything is connected and tracked to ensure compliance and transparency for your government clients.
PBA is an all-in-one business management cloud solution for government and defense contractors, based on the enterprise ERP platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. Manage your business, from accounting to project management to earned value management and more, in one comprehensive system.
A complete solution for aerospace & defense
Engineering and manufacturing in the aerospace and defense industry requires managing a business through complexity, shifting regulations and constrained resources. Government contractors and private firms need one platform to keep you covered from end-to-end. Project Business Automation is that software solution.
Control projects through long product lifecycles where market volatility, globalization and shrinking budgets come into play.
Apply the principles of earned-value management, to show you can deliver projects on time and within budget consistently.
Integrate your business processes so you always know your situation instantly.
The Quick Guide to Project Business Automation
A high-level guide to the business system for project-driven organizations
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation will help you understand PBA and how it applies to your business. What you will learn:
- What is Project Business Automation?
- Who is PBA for?
- What problem does PBA solve and why is it needed?
- What are the core elements of PBA?
- What are the key benefits of PBA?
If a crucial part of your business is about running projects successfully, you need this guide.
Enhance Sales and Estimation for Your Manufacturing Projects
Build manufacturing projects in minutes instead of hours.
The PBA Project Modeler can take your ETO product and projectize it automatically. Create estimates and project plans in minutes instead of days or hours. Gain speed and control at the same time. Create the right budget and schedule from the start.
- Project estimates are formulated through carefully curated cost models
- Project schedules are constructed through task models that incorporate enterprise best practices
- Enable your estimators and controllers to produce optimal budgets in minimal time and with minimal errors
- Enable project managers and planners to quickly generate project schedules you are confident to keep
Transparency and Compliance
Project Business Automation provides complete visibility across the contractor company in real time
Whether you are preparing for a DCAA audit or providing your clients reports utilizing Earned Value Management principles, Project Business Automation from Adeaca provides a comprehensive platform to ensure compliance.
- Real-time and automatic updates between project operations and project financials
- Earned Value Analysis is built into the system providing ongoing schedule and budget analysis
- Every transaction is recorded and auditable to ensure an easily accessible and visible audit trail
- Drill down from portfolio to project to budget codes to individual tasks to find the exact information you need
Integrate PBA with your ERP
Streamline and accelerate business processes. Make better decisions faster.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
Adeaca PBA is a native D365 application. For D365 Finance customers, PBA is completely and seamlessly embedded within your ERP.
Bring critical project information into your SAP ERP. Instant access to project costs, revenues, delivery, analysis and more. Get enterprise security and a modern interface with our Dynamics 365 platform.
Send and receive critical project costs, revenues, delivery, analysis and more. Get enterprise security and a modern interface with our Dynamics 365 platform.
Learn more about how PBA can integrate with your business system.
Integrate your capabilities
Everything for your ETO manufacturing business on one platform
- WBS management and scheduling
- Resource management
- Budget management
- CBS management and costing
- Month-end process
- Risk and issue management
- Project (demand) driven MRP
- Material constraint management
- Sensor point status (early detection)
- Project performance analytics
- GL, AR, AP and fixed assets
- Inventory and shop floor management
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Project accounting
- Service management
- Sales process management
- Lead tracking
- Opportunity management
- Account and contact management
- Social media tracking
- LinkedIn sales navigator integration
- Outlook integration
- Mobile access
- Dashboards and analytics
Meet our A&D customers
Government and private contractors alike need Project Business Automation
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) is an global aerospace and defense technology company, that delivers innovative solutions with applications that range from undersea to outer space and into cyberspace. ADEACA are helping streamlining their project processes in its international subsidiaries and toward the global headquarters.
READ THE CASE STUDY
QioptiqQioptiq designs and manufactures photonic products and solutions that serve a wide range of markets and applications in the areas of medicine, life science, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace, and research and development.
READ THE CASE STUDY
BAE SystemBAE Systems plc is a British multinational defence, security, and aerospace company. Its headquarters are in London in the United Kingdom with operations worldwide
API Group, Inc
APi Group Inc. is a parent company to more than 40 independently managed life safety, energy, specialty construction and infrastructure companies located in over 200 locations worldwide.
READ THE CASE STUDY
Project Business Automation Requirements Template
The most comprehensive business system requirements document for project-driven processes.
400+ criteria you can use immediately to evaluate any ERP/business system for its Project Business capabilities.
- Create or supplement your own RFI or business requirements document
- Set parameters and evaluate vendor demonstrations around the included features
- Rethink your tools and systems strategy supported by tangible criteria
Any company exploring a new ERP, project/portfolio management, project accounting, project analytics or related system needs this template.
Find answers to your questions
Discover more or engage with our project business experts.
PBA Quick Guide
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation gives you a high-level overview of PBA and how it can be applied to your project-driven business.
PBA Fit Assessment
Quickly find out if Project Business Automation will work for your company. Based on your company's profile, we will share how PBA will solve your problems and bring value to your business.