Advanced Projects® for Microsoft Dynamics AX2012
ENTERPRISE CLASS PROJECT ERP ON PREMISE FOR PROJECT-CENTRIC BUSINESES
Extending ERP to Project-Driven Companies™Your company manages dozens, perhaps hundreds, of individual projects. To help manage the complexity and volume of data, you have implemented project management tools - lots of them – and yet your business operations are running less efficiently than ever. Project delays, resource conflicts, subcontracting issues and declining profitability all contribute to the long-term demise of what once was a great company.
Success for project based companies is driven heavily by the quality and availability of their resources. Firms with specialized subject matter expertise will be in high demand. Your ability to maintain high resource utilization without compromising the quality of work, to leverage your best resources across multiple customer initiatives, perhaps even across company divisions and legal entities, will ultimately determine whether you will succeed and grow over the long-term.
The Operations Executive has to balance schedules, materials, scarce resources and subcontracts within a complex delivery framework to meet company internal and external obligations, but your internal systems have not kept pace with your expanding business. You cannot easily determine which resource skills are available within your own group much less having projected availability in other groups or lines of business. Managing risk across the enterprise requires real-time visibility into all elements of production operations with a global perspective, and you need it yesterday.
The P&L Executive for each line of business has to manage cash-flow, costs & budgets, but your internal systems are unable to provide timely and reliable intelligence for you to base decisions on resulting in budget overruns and reduced project profitability. In addition, managing delivery risk across the enterprise is a huge challenge, requiring real-time visibility into all elements of delivery operations with a global perspective. You need it, but you don’t have it.
Advanced Projects® for Project Driven Companies will help you to:
- Establish a common framework to unify project driven business operations
- Enhance visibility into global operations for more consistent results
- Optimize manpower and equipment and increase utilization
- Facilitate collaboration across organizations and with vendors and suppliers
- Create consistency in your project bidding and quoting processes
- Accurately predict budget variance and financial performance of your
Note that Advanced Projects builds on top of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, the ADEACA ONE solution builds on the new cloud version Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise Operations.
Advanced Projects® - Financials
- Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS)
- Estimation tools
- Delivery projection
- Cash-flow management
- Pipeline management
- Rolling wave planning
- Budget contingency
- Cost to complete / Estimate at completion
- Cost to complete change control
- Cost, revenue and variance analysis
- Project deliverables and productivity analysis
- Time-phasing of cost to complete estimates
- Budget period control & trend analysis
- Project hierarchy costing
Advanced Projects® - OperationsAdvanced Projects® Operations enables companies to substantially reduce delivery risk on complex customer-facing contracts through more accurate planning of scarce resources and improved visibility into the status of global delivery operations.
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Skill/availability based resource selection
- Resource calendar and capacity mgmt.
- Gateway review
- Issue management
- Timesheet management
- Project workflow
- Invoice notification
- Material constraint management
- Milestone and deadline management
- Finite and infinite capacity constraints
- Soft and hard capacity allocations
- Drag and drop scheduling
- Gantt chart
- Embedded projects and project link
- Simulation and prioritized batch scheduling
- Issue management
Advanced Projects® - Analytics
Advanced Projects® - Analytics helps senior Operations executives manage risk across business regions and portfolios through the innovative application of technology to provide real-time visibility into deteriorating portfolio risk profiles and to quickly identify the source of those risks.
- Senior management project dashboard
- Portfolio analytics
- Project Breakdown Structures
- Resource Breakdown Structure (RBS)
- Earned Value Analytics
- Sensor point analysis
Advanced Projects® - Enterprise ResourcingAdvanced Projects® - Enterprise Resourcing enables a family of companies with overlapping departmental resource skills to efficiently leverage those resources through a managed sharing capability across departments and legal entities.
- Project resourcing and resource dispatch board
- Skill and availability based resource selection across departments and companies
- Control role based availability via departments
- Provide control via loan requests and loan change requests, across departments & company entities
- Inter-company workflow, Issue tracking, time and remaining work reporting
Advanced Projects® - SubcontractingSome situations call for enhanced capabilities to manage a fluid scope of work where more substantial subcontractor oversight is required. Adeaca Subcontracting helps project-driven companies to better manage subcontracts with seamless integration between the accounting data in AX and the delivery operations in the field.
- Subcontract tender (RFQ)
- Compliance and submittals
- Change management
- Request for payment
- Transfer subcontract details to project budgets