Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
Microsoft's flagship enterprise ERP platform helps businesses standardize, integrate, automate processes in a single system
Adeaca Project Business Automation is seamlessly embedded into D365 Finance to create a project-driven ERP on Microsoft Dynamics for project-driven companies.
What is Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations?
Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is Microsoft's flagship enterprise ERP offering. The core of the platform consists of Finance, which is the accounting and financial management module of the solution. You can add other modules or components onto Dynamics 365 Finance, including Supply Chain, Field Service, and Human Resources. Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is sometimes referred to as Dynamics 365 F&O or D365 F&O.
Bring organizational visibility by unifying your financial and business operations—providing real-time insights for data-driven decisions.
Transform your business
Stay ahead of the competition by bringing agility, simplification, and continuous innovation—without disrupting your operations.
Grow at your pace
Meet changing business needs with a flexible and scalable global solution—while integrating legacy systems to make full use of existing investments.
Considering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations?
Download the Whitepaper: Dynamics 365 Project Operations and Project Business Automation
For your project-driven business on Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, you may consider the new offering from Microsoft called Project Operations. But what is Project Operations, who is it for, and what exactly are you getting? Find out in this whitepaper.
In this document, we explore the best types of industries and businesses that should find value in Project Operations and those that will need something more. We provide a high-level comparison between the functionality found in Dynamics 365 and Adeaca PBA, so you can decide what makes the most sense for you.
No matter how complex your organization, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations has you covered.
- Manage an unlimited number of legal entities with a single instance, with full support for inter-company processing.
- Transact and report in any currency with automated exchange rate updates.
- Ensure regulatory compliance across 34 countries, in 60 different languages.
D365 Financial Backbone
Dynamics 365 Finance helps create more efficient processes, deliver robust reporting and analytics.
- Decrease time to value and facilitate faster, more confident decisions using role-based workspaces with embedded analytics
- Adapt to changing business requirements by tailoring chart of accounts, dimensions, and rules
- Provide checks and balances using process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching
- Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors by automatically managing capitalized assets
- Meet public sector requirements for encumbrance and budgeting
D365 Cloud Flexible
With D365 Finance and Operations, get real-time information on almost any device. Simplify and accelerate business process changes, seamlessly integrate with legacy systems, simplify global compliance, and scale elastically.
- Get flexible cloud and on-premises deployment options that comply with industry regulations and utilize current datacenter investments
- Enable rapid business transformation with add-on applications
- Maximize utilization to cost-effectively support your IT needs
- Grow when you need it quickly
Project Business Automation for Dynamics 365 Finance from Adeaca
A complete project business system for D365 F&O
Dive into our innovations for D365 F&O that integrate and automate your project business:
Project Inception and Estimation
Start your projects right for better process control and insight. Plan and estimate accurately and reduce rework.
Project Financials and Cost Management
No more spreadsheets. Track and manage your budgets, costs and forecasts in the same system.
Project Schedule and Operations
Advanced project planning and scheduling directly integrated with your financials and supply chain.
Project Insight and Business Intelligence
Automatic project insight. Real-time project, portfolio and enterprise performance, trends, and KPIs.
Power BI Project Management Reporting
Find answers to your questions
Discover more or engage with our project business experts.
PBA Quick Guide
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation gives you a high-level overview of PBA and how it can be applied to your project-driven business.
PBA Fit Assessment
Quickly find out if Project Business Automation will work for your company. Based on your company's profile, we will share how PBA will solve your problems and bring value to your business.
Send a Message
Simply start an email dialogue to gather some more information about our solutions, our company and our expertise.