Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Audit, Tax and Advisory Services
Project Business Automation
Project Management, Financials & Analytics unified into one system
Project basedAudit, tax & advisory services teams are inherently project teams. Each customer job is a project and the goal for companies in the audit, tax & advisory industry is to deliver their clients’ projects on time and on budget, while remaining profitable
Companies in the audit, tax & advisory services sector have to know if they can realistically deliver projects by their customers’ deadlines. They also have to understand their current and future talent needs by skill set.
It’s critically important that audit, tax & advisory services firms ensure that each member of the project team knows what to work on and when. And they have to provide their customers with real-time access to their tasks and project schedules.
Additionally, audit, tax & advisory services firms have to ensure that they’re able to translate project success into financial success. That means they have to be able to track project tasks every day, every week and every month so the project team has up-to-the-minute billing information to make better financial decisions.
So they have to continually – and manually – track project accounting, time and expenses, billing, personnel, the status of their projects and more – potentially introducing errors that can translate into lost revenue and dissatisfied clients. This becomes more of a challenge for audit, tax & advisory firms that are using manual or paper-based methods to track billable and non-billable time
Audit, tax & advisory services companies need an automated system to assess the performances and impacts of their projects so they can have complete, up-to-date, accessible operational data and real-time visibility into the performances of their businesses
Advanced technology is key to helping audit, tax & advisory services companies deliver projects more efficiently. To manage their customer engagements and their projects, management consulting services companies need a single, integrated system
Project ERPTo track complex projects, audit, tax & advisory services companies must implement a structured, controlled way of managing their projects via a Project ERP system. The system should enable them to monitor all the changes to the costs and progress of their projects and allow them to make adjustments instantly.
When problems arise, Project ERP helps audit, tax & advisory services firms rapidly respond to customer requests as well as better manage and execute their projects.
The premise of Project ERP is that accurate and timely information must flow seamlessly between the various business functions. That way decision-makers will not only have visibility into what’s going on inside the enterprise, they’ll also have greater control over all parts of the business.
- Provide a more cohesive view of operations in real-time
- Meet the need for global standards
- Effectively evaluate the profitability of projects in the sales phase and maintain that profitability through planning, design, and development
- Ensure resources are utilized effectively across a portfolio of projects
- Reduce margin variance and cost overruns by showing exactly which resources and equipment will be available prior to project start
- Improve post-delivery service opportunities by coming in on time and on budget more often
- Quickly respond to scope changes and other external delays, including the impact across their portfolio of projects
- Provide a clear real time view of their utilization and profitability across their entire portfolio of projects and clients
- Enable close collaboration between their people, no matter where in the world they are based
- Effectively manage time, costs, resources, contracts, and changes in a single solution
Generic ERP just doesn’t work for project-based businesses like audit, tax & advisory services companies. In fact, implementing an enterprise ERP system could even hinder productivity and profitability.
Project ERP software from ADEACA, on the other hand, will enable audit, tax & advisory services firms to effectively manage and control their client engagements and all related processes while at the same time provide the required insights into business performance. This means they can operate more efficiently, make timely and informed business decisions, reduce risks and increase profitability.<