Project Business Automation Stakeholder Impact
Integrating your project business on one cloud platform drives value to every stakeholder.
No matter your role, every project business stakeholder benefits by integrating your business activities and project activities in one cloud system with Project Business Automation. Discover what different stakeholders can expect below.
Gain total control over your business and grow it the right way.
Experience unprecedented insight and management capabilities that help you bring your business to the next level.
- Instantly see problem areas with real-time KPIs
- Understand your business financially and operationally and how one affects the other
- Know the high-performance triggers so you can drive value
- Manage teams with data driven decisions
- See business trends faster so you know where to improve
Manage risk with real-time financial insight of the entire business.
From project financials to portfolio financials to business financials, understand your company’s performance from every aspect, at all times.
- Reduce the time it takes to produce executive financial reports from days or weeks to instantaneous
- Integrate finance and operations, so project changes that affect revenue, profitability and cash flow are transparent and instant
- Automate WIP reporting and revenue recognition
- Get a real-time dashboard view of the company’s fiscal health and risk profile, from programs and portfolios down to details of every project
COO / PMO
Go from reactive to proactive management of your projects.
From human resources to assets to shop floor to supply chain, manage your business operations from one place.
- Understand the financial impact of operational issues immediately
- See and resolve resource conflicts instantly
- Staff projects more efficiently
- Automate status updates so everyone is always on the same page
- Measure operations accurately with built-in process and audit control
CIO / CTO
Drive real business value with cloud-enabled digital transformation for project business.
Deliver unprecedented visibility and control through an integrated cloud technology platform.
- Make your move the cloud more than just an infrastructure play
- Go from being a cost center to value creator
- Systemize business processes so every part of your organization is aligned
- Eliminate several standalone applications and the interfaces needed to maintain them
- Reduce your on-prem IT burden with an end-to-end cloud system
Build trust with customers through real-time collaboration.
- Deliver real value to your single most important stakeholder, your customer
- Vastly improve your customer’s experience
- Be transparent so customers trust your capabilities
- Create partnerships with customers through collaboration
- Win more business through honest interactions
The Project Business Automation Blueprint
The Definitive Guide to a creating a comprehensive business system for project-based companies
What you will learn:
- The problem PBA solves and why it is needed
- Core elements of PBA and how they work
- How you can enhance PBA for your company
- The business case for PBA
- What PBA means for the future of Project Business
If you are in architecture, engineering and construction, ETO/contract manufacturing or professional services, you need this Blueprint.
Find answers to your questions
Exploring, evaluating and selecting the right system can be overwhelming, especially for a project-based business. Let us help you through that journey. Engage with our project business experts in the way that works for you right now.
Schedule a Briefing
Get a better understanding of Project Business Automation and how it may work for your business in a brief 30-minute session designed to enable you to assess whether or not Adeaca PBA is right for you at this time.
Request a Demo
See a high-level overview of our Project Business Automation cloud solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365, how it works and learn what the benefits are for your industry.