Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Enterprises
Standardize, integrate, automate project business processes with ADEACA PBA™ + Dynamics 365
Your New Project Business Automation Platform in the Cloud
Bring organizational visibility by unifying your financial and business operations—providing real-time insights for data-driven decisions.
Transform your business
Stay ahead of the competition by bringing agility, simplification, and continuous innovation—without disrupting your operations.
Grow at your pace
Meet changing business needs with a flexible and scalable global solution—while integrating legacy systems to make full use of existing investments.
Considering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations?
Download the Whitepaper: Dynamics 365 Project Operations and Project Business Automation
For your project-driven business, you may consider the new offering from Microsoft called Project Operations. But what is Project Operations, who is it for, and what exactly are you getting? Find out in this whitepaper.
In this document, we explore the best types of industries and businesses that should find value in Project Operations and those that will need something more. We provide a high-level comparison between the functionality found in Dynamics 365 and Adeaca PBA, so you can decide what makes the most sense for you.
No matter how complex your organization, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations has you covered.
- Manage an unlimited number of legal entities with a single instance, with full support for inter-company processing.
- Transact and report in any currency with automated exchange rate updates.
- Ensure regulatory compliance across 34 countries, in 60 different languages.
Create more efficient processes, deliver robust reporting and analytics.
- Decrease time to value and facilitate faster, more confident decisions using role-based workspaces with embedded analytics
- Adapt to changing business requirements by tailoring chart of accounts, dimensions, and rules
- Provide checks and balances using process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching
- Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors by automatically managing capitalized assets
- Meet public sector requirements for encumbrance and budgeting
Get real-time information on almost any device. Simplify and accelerate business process changes, seamlessly integrate with legacy systems, simplify global compliance, and scale elastically.
- Get flexible cloud and on-premises deployment options that comply with industry regulations and utilize current datacenter investments
- Enable rapid business transformation with add-on applications
- Maximize utilization to cost-effectively support your IT needs
- Grow when you need it quickly
Find answers to your questions
Discover more or engage with our project business experts.
PBA Quick Guide
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation gives you a high-level overview of PBA and how it can be applied to your project-driven business.
PBA Fit Assessment
Quickly find out if Project Business Automation will work for your company. Based on your company's profile, we will share how PBA will solve your problems and bring value to your business.