Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Renewable Energy
Project Business Automation
Project Management, Financials & Analytics unified into one system
That means to remain competitive companies that design and install systems for solar, wind, biomass, geothermal, or ethanol have to quickly bring their projects online on time, and within budget – often under resource constraints. Additionally renewable energy companies have to quickly adapt to changes in market conditions, and legislation.
But it’s challenging for renewable energy companies to stay ahead of the competition and provide superior products, all while saving time and money. Poorly managed resources and budgets can turn what appeared to be profitable projects into unfulfilled client expectations, cost overruns, and cancelled contracts.
Delivering a complete and effective energy solution is the key to the success and if it isn’t delivered effectively, profitability suffers as does impact to the company’s ability to sell ongoing services and support.
Renewable energy companies have to ensure the right resources and materials are available at the right time and place, across all of their projects. It doesn’t matter if they’re generating heat or electricity, or supplying the fuels, services, or the machinery necessary to develop a sustainable future.
Project BasedProject management is an essential oversight function that monitors, controls, audits and confirms adherence to project specifications, standards and requirements through development of quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and testing processes and procedures.
Free Assessment: Discover Ways to Optimize Core Elements of Your Business
How to deliver more projects on time and on budget. Actionable insights to improve your project-based business.
Microsoft and ADEACA have teamed up with the aim to optimize your project business processes, systems and intelligence data.
- Business process heatmap based on importance and complexity
- Automation landscape diagram highlighting automation opportunities
- KPI analysis with new metrics for greater insight
Renewable energy companies need a project management solution that will improve operational efficiency, reduce technology costs and increase their successful delivery rates as well as their bottom lines.
Project ERPTo track complex projects, renewable energy companies must implement a structured, controlled way of managing their projects via a Project ERP system. The system should enable them to monitor all the changes to the costs and progress of their projects and allow them to make adjustments instantly.
When problems arise, Project ERP helps Renewable energy companies rapidly respond to customer requests as well as better manage and execute their projects.
The premise of Project ERP is that accurate and timely information must flow seamlessly between the various business functions. That way decision-makers will not only have visibility into what’s going on inside the enterprise, they’ll also have greater control over all parts of the business.
Meet ADEACA ONE Project Business Automation
on the Microsoft Cloud
A platform for how project companies should operate.
Optimize your project financials and operations together. Make real-time, data-driven decisions for your company.
No.1 in Project Business Automation
Built on Microsoft Dynamics 365
With a true Project ERP system like the one offered by ADEACA, companies in the offshore drilling industry can:
- Provide a more cohesive view of operations in real-time
- Allow for a high level of equipment availability and safety
- Increase the life of their assets, cut down on manual work, and make cost-effective maintenance planning possible
- Meet the need for global standards
- Effectively evaluate the profitability of projects in the sales phase and maintain that profitability through planning, design, and development
- Ensure high cost equipment and resources are utilized effectively across a portfolio of projects
- Reduce margin variance and cost overruns by showing exactly which resources and equipment will be available prior to project start
- Improve post-delivery service opportunities by coming in on time and on budget more often
- Quickly respond to scope changes and other external delays, including the impact across their portfolio of projects
- Provide a clear real time view of their utilization and profitability across their entire portfolio of projects and clients
- Enable close collaboration between their people, no matter where in the world they are based
- Effectively manage time, costs, resources, contracts, and changes in a single solution
Generic ERP just doesn’t work for project-based businesses like renewable energy companies. In fact, implementing an enterprise ERP system could even hinder productivity and profitability.
Project ERP software from ADEACA, on the other hand, will enable renewable energy companies to effectively manage and control their client engagements and all related processes while at the same time provide the required insights into business performance. This means they can operate more efficiently, make timely and informed business decisions, reduce risks and increase profitability.