Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Architecture Engineering Environmental AEC/AEE
One cloud platform to run your entire business
From project initiation to close and beyond, we've got you covered.
Result: Real-time Insight, Lower Risk, Better Outcomes
A complete solution for Architecture, Engineering & Environmental services
Architecture and engineering services require significant resources and planning. You need a one business solution that supports you as you design, deploy and manage your projects from bid to cash and beyond.
Mobilize the right people, skills, and technologies to deliver successful projects on time and on budget.
Adapt quickly to shifting resources and changes in scope and priority so you can ensure project profitability.
Track complex projects and integrate all your business processes so you always know your situation instantly.
Integrate your capabilities
Everything for your services business on one platform
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) management
- Project scheduling & resource management
- Risk and issue management
- Sensor point status (early detection)
- Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) management
- Budget management & costing
- Contract variations and change management
- EAC and variance projections
- Timesheet management
- Month-end process
- Project performance analytics
Human Capital Management
- Transform talent acquisition
- Find the right people with LinkedIn
- Improve the candidate experience
- Welcome new team members
- Accelerate time-to-impact
- Improve cross-functional collaboration
- Core HR
- Absence and leave management
- Benefit and compensation administration
- Improve collaboration and share insights
- GL, AR, AP and fixed assets
- Human Capital Management
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Sales & Marketing
- Project accounting & billing
- Sales process management
- Lead tracking
- Opportunity management
- Account and contact management
- Social media tracking
- LinkedIn sales navigator integration
- Outlook integration
- Mobile access
- Dashboards and analytics
Rex Moore Electrical integrates its entire business
Rex Moore is a commercial electrical contractor that does engineering and design, installation and service. In this video, hear from Jeremy Grosser, Head of IT for Rex Moore and how he fulfilled a vision to integrate disparate applications into one business system with Adeaca. Some of the results for Rex Moore include:
- Replaced 15 different applications with 1 comprehensive system and eliminated the costs and inefficiencies associated with them
- Executives now have instant access to critical business information
- Increased collaboration dramatically with one platform approach
- Proactively manage resource requirements for customer projects
Engineering leaders trust ADEACA
Our clients share our vision for a unified project business.
Northrop Grumman needed to streamline its project processes in its international subsidiaries while ensuring accurate and timely data flow to US management.
APi Group, a specialty contractor construction firm, uses ADEACA to standardize business processes across its portfolio of subsidiaries, providing real-time insights to executives to help make better, more timely decisions.
Find answers to your questions
Curious about our vision for project business?
Exploring, evaluating and selecting the right ERP can be overwhelming, especially for a project-based business. Let us help you through that journey. Engage with our project business experts in the way you want.
Schedule a Briefing
Get a better understanding of our solutions and how they may work for your business in a brief 30-minute session designed to enable you to assess whether or not ADEACA is the right partner for you at this time.
Request a Demo
See a high-level overview of our Project Business Automation cloud solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365, how it works and learn what the benefits are for your industry.