Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Energy Sector
One cloud platform to run your entire energy and utilities business
From project initiation to close and beyond, we've got you covered. Result: Real-time Insight, Lower Risk, Better Outcomes.
A complete solution for the energy sector
Energy sector projects are growing in size and complexity. From managing these projects and their financials to collaborating with contractors and project owners, we cover your business end-to-end.
Design and install systems for oil, gas, solar, wind, biomass, geothermal, or ethanol on one platform.
Adapt quickly to changing market conditions and legislation.
Integrate your business processes so you always know your situation instantly.
Integrate your capabilities
Everything for your construction business on one platform
Operational project management
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) management
- Project scheduling
- Resource management
- Risk and issue management
- Project (demand) driven MRP
- Material constraint management
- Subcontract management
- Sensor point status (early detection)
Financial project management
- Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) management
- Project costing
- Budget management
- Contract variations and change management
- EAC and variance projections
- Month-end process
- Project performance analytics
- GL, AR, AP and fixed assets
- Human Capital Management
- Inventory and shop floor management
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Sales & Marketing
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Project accounting
- Service management
- Sales process management
- Lead tracking
- Opportunity management
- Account and contact management
- Social media tracking
- LinkedIn sales navigator integration
- Outlook integration
- Mobile access
- Dashboards and analytics
The Quick Guide to Project Business Automation
A high-level guide to the business system for project-driven organizations
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation will help you understand PBA and how it applies to your business. What you will learn:
- What is Project Business Automation?
- Who is PBA for?
- What problem does PBA solve and why is it needed?
- What are the core elements of PBA?
- What are the key benefits of PBA?
If a crucial part of your business is about running projects successfully, you need this guide.
Find answers to your questions
Discover more or engage with our project business experts.
PBA Quick Guide
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation gives you a high-level overview of PBA and how it can be applied to your project-driven business.
Request a Demo
See a high-level overview of our Project Business Automation cloud solution. Learn how it works and what the benefits are for your industry.