The End of Project Accounting Software
Project Business Automation makes project accounting and financial tools obsolete.
PROJECT BUSINESS AUTOMATION
Project Accounting Isn’t Good Enough Anymore
Project Business Automation elevates projects to the center of project-driven organizations. Financial leaders of project-driven companies need to think beyond their own department and incorporate the entire business into their plans. Project Accounting and Financial software cannot address the expanding requirements of the modern project business.
You can no longer afford to look at the disciplines of project management, project financials, project/portfolio analytics and enterprise administration as distinct functions. Project Business Automation seamlessly synthesizes these functions into one system that automates connections and processes across all project disciplines, bringing you:
- One end-to-end system to run the entire business contains all financial elements in one place, from quoting and estimating to EVA, cash flow and revenue recognition
- Real-time insight on project and company performance identifies issues early and provides executives with the latest and best information possible
- Aligned & automated processes ensures that changes to the project plan are immediately reflected in the financial outlook
- Enforced policies and procedures ensures compliance and keeps everyone on the same page
Stop managing tools and start managing your project business with Project Business Automation from ADEACA.
Move Your Project Financials to the Cloud with
Project Business Automation
Project Business Automation
*Includes Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise Cloud ERP - Minimum subscription is 250 users. Does not include implementation, please ask for quote. Assumes 20% full users and 80% team member users, contact us for details and pricing in other currencies.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations - Take control of your entire business with this comprehensive and extensible cloud ERP platform.
Project Operations – Bring planning, resourcing, scheduling and the full execution of projects inside the ERP, replacing standalone project management tools.
Project Financials – From quote to cash, providing project accounting, costing, budgeting, change management and financial projections fully aligned with project operations.
Project Insight – Gain unprecedented visibility and insight with real-time project and portfolio analytics that supersede the need for any BI tool.
No.1 in Project Business Automation
Built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise ERP
See How Project Accounting Works with Project Business Automation
Eliminate the need for spreadsheets and standalone project accounting software to financially manage your portfolio of projects.
- Align your financials with your operations in real time, so your financial reports always reflect the current operational plan
- Leverage the WBS to feed your CBS with the most accurate cost estimates from the updated timeline
- Automate the change order process to eliminate manual workloads
- Evaluate cost to complete with real-time work estimates from the schedule
- Report on the financial impact of schedule changes immediately
Is Your Company Ready for Project Business Automation?
These few questions can help you assess if your company should consider PBA.
- Are you a project-based company, or part of a Project Industry?
- Do you run a project management application separate from your ERP?
- Do you utilize spreadsheets to manage large portions of your business processes (i.e. scheduling, resources, data migration/manipulation, financial reporting, etc.)?
- Would it be beneficial to be able to report on projects and portfolios in real time?
- Would it be helpful to systemize and automate best practice processes in your organization?
If you answered “yes” to a majority of these question, PBA may be a good fit for your company.
Top 5 Reasons to Consider Project Business Automation
Download this eBook on the topic of Project Business Automation and the top 5 reasons you should consider moving your organization to PBA. Find out why leaders like you in other organizations have moved to PBA.
Project Business Automation Success Stories
Download their case studies here.
Northrop Grumman is a $25 billion defense contractor with operations all over the world. It needed to streamline its project processes in its international subsidiaries while ensuring accurate and timely data flow to US management.
KPMG Switzerland lacked real-time insight into project performance, which put the company at risk. It searched the market for one integrated solution that could deliver financial, human resource and project management together. After thorough evaluations, it chose ADEACA + Microsoft to deliver on this promise.
APi Group, a multi-billion-dollar specialty contractor construction firm, uses ADEACA to standardize business processes across its portfolio of subsidiaries, providing real-time insights to executives to help make better, more timely decisions.