Project Business Automation
Our customers wanted to move beyond point-solutions and choose ADEACA Project Business Automation™. Read their stories here.
Envac Group invented the vacuum waste system in 1961 and today the systems are in operation all over the world - in residential areas, business premises, town centers, industrial kitchens, hospitals and airports. Rapid growth spurred Envac’s need for an enterprise system to manage project-based business processes. ADEACA Project Business Automation provides quick access to information, significantly improving decision making.
Read the case study now to learn how Envac:
- Transformed business processes from error-prone manual procedures to instant and controlled steps
- Executives and managers have real-time access to information that took weeks to gather before
- Achieved ROI in less than 2 years
As a high-end optomechanical manufacturer serving a wide range of industries, including defense and aerospace businesses, project-driven Qioptiq needed fundamentally different information to manage and optimize operations than it could retrieve from a generic ERP system. It is important for Qioptiq to have real-time information on its programs as well as the ability to link programs through to procurement and manufacturing.
Qioptiq needed to go lean. It needed a fully integrated system for running project-based programs and the production side of the business. ADEACA Project Business Automation checked all the boxes.
Read the case study now to learn how:
- ADEACA enabled Qioptiq to organize its entire business
- Real-time information sped up operations and reporting exponentially for Qioptiq
- Qioptiq is making better and faster decisions than before
APi Group, a specialty contractor construction firm, uses ADEACA Project Business Automation to standardize business processes across its portfolio of subsidiaries, providing real-time insights to executives to help make better, more timely decisions.
Read the case study now to learn why & how APi Group:
- Saves time and ultimately money by alerting managers to issues before they become widespread problems
- Standardized and simplified system processes for project managers
- Optimized workflows and reduced delays
Northrop Grumman needed to streamline its project processes in its international subsidiaries while ensuring accurate and timely data flow to US management. Project Business Automation gave their smaller entities the systemized project governance they needed.
Read the case study now to learn why & how Northrop Grumman:
- Deployed a two-tier ERP strategy with Project Business Automation
- Found ADEACA Project Business Automation + Microsoft Dynamics is easier to use and support than its primary SAP system
- Optimized workflows so well that it is rolling out the solution to all its smaller international operations