Work with an innovator who is transforming an industry
Join Adeaca on our mission to transform project industries around the globe. Bold? Yes. Impossible? No.Learn more about Adeaca and our job opportunities below.
Work for an innovator who is transforming Project Business
Adeaca is the inventor of Project Business Automation, now a globally recognized software category by Forrester.
We are growing and need driven individuals who want to help us advance Project Business around the world. Learn more about our career opportunities below and where you can thrive at Adeaca.
Careers at Adeaca
Professional but bold, unconventional and reliable, results-oriented but pleasant to work with – that is what we are for our customers, and the qualities we seek in new employees.
If you are interested in a career with interesting and varied responsibilities, working in a dynamic and professional global team that is innovating and forging ahead, then a career with Adeaca is the right choice for you. You will be challenged but rewarded.
We are a completely virtual company. We believe in individual capabilities and responsibility.
We are a group of highly experienced people with a no-nonsense attitude and not afraid of breaking new ground. We work closely with our customers, delve deep into their project-driven business goals and related IT requirements and do what we promise.
If you have the skills required and this type of culture sounds appealing, look for openings below.
Open Position: Project Business Automation Implementation Consultant
The Project Business Automation (PBA) Consultant is responsible for working with our customers to successfully deploy the Adeaca One PBA solution. The consultant provides industry, project, and system expertise, delivering world-class service to the client to ensure the solution meets their needs. The ultimate success of the customer’s solution depends on this role.
As a subject matter expert, you may also be asked to participate in pre-sales activity or other thought leadership activities.
Currently, all work is remote, but you may be required to travel in the future.
- Lead and implement Adeaca One PBA, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance based solution, that results in successful client adoption of new systems and processes. This incudes requirements analysis, system configuration, data migration, and user training.
- Guide clients through the implementation methodology and make continuous improvements to it.
- Provide services to configure, train, and test the solution and processes.
- Facilitate meetings related to the use of the application such as business process review, planning sessions, setup, testing, go-live readiness, data import/ conversion, custom report needs, and documentation.
- Collaborate with leadership and project teams (internal and external) on implementation schedule, open items, and project risks.
- Create documentation for system implementation, training, and other requirements.
- Deliver solution demonstrations to new prospects as needed.
- Worked in a mid-sized to large project-driven organization as a leading project business process expert. Possible former roles may include: Senior member of the Project Management Office (PMO), project management subject matter expert (SME), project controller, project manager, project estimator, project accountant.
- Undertaken a leading role in the implementation of business applications (ERP or similar) or project management tools including: requirement analysis & documentation, system configuration, data migration, user training
- Working experience with Primavera P6, Microsoft Project and/or other project scheduling/task planning tools.
Ideal candidates also possess the following:
- Experience implementing ERP solutions in project-based industries (e.g. construction, engineering, ETO/project manufacturing, professional services) – either as an implementation consultant or as a subject matter expert at client organization.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations ERP solution – either as an end-user or implementation consultant.
- Basic knowledge of the following business domains: project management, project accounting, procurement, inventory, production
If you believe you are a good fit for this role, please email a cover letter, copy of your resume, and LinkedIn profile by applying below.