Getting Started with Project Business Automation is Easy
Adeaca PBA™ is Project Business Ready
It's is built for project-based business and eliminates the need for costly customizations and unnecessary integrations, which lowers uncertainty and deployment cost.
Choosing Adeaca PBA™ Means Choosing Simplicity
Adeaca PBA™ encompasses all of your required standard project business functionality off-the-shelf, greatly simplifying your adoption experience. As a cloud solution based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, the usual complexity of deploying your new business system is removed. ADEACA PBA is already built for your project business, so you can expect:
- Lower risk with our tried and tested IP that covers your project operations and financials in one business system - no disjointed desktop tools
- Eliminated custom development since you are merely configuring the solution, not customizing it
- Accelerated implementation, which cuts costs and compresses time to ROI
- No custom interfaces that lead to complex integrations that need to be maintained
- Easier future upgrades since everything is standard and configured "out-of-the-box"
Being Project-Business-Ready Means Simpler Deployment
Adeaca PBA™ is Project Business Ready, so we only need to configure (not customize) the software to your requirements, creating common integrations and fine-tuning the system to your functional and technical specifications.
Testing & Training
Here we make sure the system works to your requirements and expectations, which includes system testing and various levels of user tests. We also start the user training process to ensure successful adoption of the system and new procedures.
Deployment & Go Live
We conduct all the necessary data migrations, set up the users and ready the system for usage. A phased approach to the roll out of the system ensures users are able to digest the new system and procedures one step at a time.
Find answers to your questions
Discover more or engage with our project business experts.
PBA Quick Guide
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation gives you a high-level overview of PBA and how it can be applied to your project-driven business.
PBA Fit Assessment
Quickly find out if Project Business Automation will work for your company. Based on your company's profile, we will share how PBA will solve your problems and bring value to your business.