Pursue a Career with Adeaca
Senior Project Manager
Job Description and Apply Below
Senior Project Manager – PM/BPR/PMO Consulting Lead
Adeaca is an innovative software company providing next generation project business systems to large enterprise companies ($1B+) around the world. We give them an opportunity to move away from inefficient manual processes, spreadsheets, and low productivity tools.
We are looking for best-in-class Project Managers with solid operational and financial backgrounds in leading large projects ($50M+), who want to branch out and help other companies transform and improve their project business.
You, as an expert in all things project management, will shepherd our customers through the transformation of their project financial and operational processes. As a part of this work, you will play a crucial role in implementing Adeaca PBA for our customers, resolving their most significant project business challenges.
10+ year project management experience from large projects ($50M) is required for this position.
Salary: $130,000+ DOE
Position Type: Full Time Employee, Monday – Friday business hours
- Direct and lead the implementation efforts of the Adeaca PBA (Project Business Automation) cloud software product
- Guide and manage customers through the implementation process
- Build relationships with key customer stakeholders, business departments and groups
- Project process reengineering: Analyze and review customer project business processes and adapt to Adeaca PBA
- Advise client on business process reengineering
- Document process adaptations, organizational changes, and perform validation/sign-off with customers
- Define and coordinate organizational change management activities to ensure client adoption of new processes
- Plan, direct, and co-ordinate activities to deliver strategic and/or transformative projects following a defined Project Management Methodology
- Prepare and present analysis, insights, and recommendations to assist with decision making
- Help manage internal projects adhering to agreed timelines to deliver on key priorities, dependencies, and business benefits
- 10+ years’ experience with project management of $50M and larger projects.
- 10+ years' expert level experience with project tools, Microsoft Project and/or Oracle Primavera.
- 5+ years' secondary prefered background as a Project Controller, Project Cost Manager, Project Estimator/Accountant, Project Financial Analyst
- Working knowledge of any ERP systems (ex. Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Fundamental internal drive and ability to guide others through process change
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable and skilled in public speaking
- Collaborative attitude
- Aptitude for problem recognition and resolution
- Ability to excel as part of a team but successfully work independently
We have an ambitious vision to change the world of project business and reach significant growth milestones as a company. Achieving great things requires great people. Every person at Adeaca has this vision in mind and is constantly striving to move the ball forward in the direction of our goals.
Everyone at Adeaca has an impact. We are making a difference for our customers. What we do matters to their business, and you get to be an integral part of that.
Furthermore, everyone at Adeaca has a say. We create an open and inviting workplace where you are free to speak up and make a difference in how we all achieve success.
We were a remote workforce before remote was cool. As a virtual company, you have the flexibility to work where and how you want. It also means you are self-driven, managing your own time with precision and discipline.
If you meet these requirements and are an exceptional individual ready to join our team, please contact us. Unlimited opportunities for the right person!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.