Contractor Accounting Software
Run your entire contracting business on one cloud platform
From project management to contractor accounting, manage everything in one system.
A complete solution for specialty construction
From managing projects and financials to collaborating with general contractors, your specialty contracting business is covered end-to-end.
Access to real-time, mission-critical data to ensure projects remain on time and on budget.
Specialty contractors in engineering and construction fight hard for each project. Don’t miss an opportunity.
Integrate your business processes so you always know your situation instantly.
The AEC Project Business Automation Blueprint
The Definitive Guide to the future of business systems for AEC companies. What you will learn:
- Problems in the AEC industry that PBA solves and why it is needed
- Core elements of a PBA for AEC system and how they work
- How you can enhance PBA for your company
- The business case for PBA in AEC
- What PBA means for the future of AEC firms
Project Business Automation is a new approach in solutions for project-driven companies and defines new rules for what your business system should look like. If you are in the architecture, engineering and construction industry, you need this Blueprint.
Integrate your capabilities
Everything for your construction business on one platform
Operational project management
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) management
- Project scheduling
- Resource management
- Risk and issue management
- Project (demand) driven MRP
- Material constraint management
- Subcontract management
- Sensor point status (early detection)
Financial project management
- Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) management
- Project costing
- Budget management
- Contract variations and change management
- EAC and variance projections
- Month-end process
- Project performance analytics
- GL, AR, AP and fixed assets
- Human Capital Management
- Inventory and shop floor management
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Sales & Marketing
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Project accounting
- Service management
- Sales process management
- Lead tracking
- Opportunity management
- Account and contact management
- Social media tracking
- LinkedIn sales navigator integration
- Outlook integration
- Mobile access
- Dashboards and analytics
Rex Moore Electrical integrates its entire project business
Rex Moore is a commercial electrical contractor that does engineering and design, installation and service.
In this video, hear from Jeremy Grosser, Head of IT for Rex Moore and how he fulfilled a vision to integrate disparate applications into one business system with Adeaca Project Business Automation. Some of the results for Rex Moore include:
- Replaced 15 different applications with 1 comprehensive system and eliminated the costs and inefficiencies associated with them
- Executives now have instant access to critical business information
- Increased collaboration dramatically with the one platform approach
- Proactively manage resource requirements for customer projects
Meet our specialty contractor customers
API Group, Inc
APi Group Inc. is a parent company to more than 40 independently managed life safety, energy, specialty construction and infrastructure companies located in over 200 locations worldwide.
READ THE CASE STUDY
MMEC MannesmannMMEC Mannesmann is a fully integrated international EPC contractor and is renowned for the execution of process plants for the oil refining, gas, petrochemical and chemical industries. They are the competence center within the Technip Group for onshore pipeline transmission systems and underground gas storage worldwide.
RexmooreRex Moore Group, Inc. performs both design/build and bid work for most electrical and low voltage projects. The company's structure is unique in the electrical contracting industry, allowing it to remain competitive on smaller projects while its experience and financial strength enable it to perform projects of any size.
Korus is an architectural firm specializing in the development of sales, work and hospitality spaces through consulting, concept, implementation and maintenance.
ICMBased in Colwich, KS, ICM, Inc, ICM engineer, build, and support the biofuels industry’s most efficient and innovative ethanol plants. Specializing in ethanol industry engineering and construction, Advanced Gasification Technology, Advanced Oil Recovery™, Selective Milling Technology™, Fiber Separation Technology™, and Gen 1.5 Corn Grain to Cellulosic Ethanol Technology™
Find answers to your questions
Exploring, evaluating and selecting the right system can be overwhelming, especially for a project-based business. Let us help you through that journey. Engage with our project business experts in the way that works for you right now.
Schedule a Briefing
Get a better understanding of Project Business Automation and how it may work for your business in a brief 30-minute session designed to enable you to assess whether or not Adeaca PBA is right for you at this time.
Request a Demo
See a high-level overview of our Project Business Automation cloud solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365, how it works and learn what the benefits are for your industry.