Introducing Lean ERP for Network Optimization Providers
ADEACA ONE on Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERPProject Financials, Operations and ERP unified into one solution
As the volume of traffic across networks increases, many companies are finding it challenging to support that growing data traffic. Increasingly, firms are looking to network analytics solutions from network optimization providers to help them integrate data so they can get proper visibility into their networks and manage traffic.
With network analytics solutions, companies get access to accurate customer data, which gives them insights into customer behavior. That, in turn, enables sales and marketing departments to develop the right promotions aimed at the right customers. Doing so helps companies save time, cut operational costs, and develop strategies that allows them to better focus on their customers.
Demand for network data services has increased with the growth of network elements, service platforms and mobile devices. Consequently, more companies are turning to network optimization providers for solutions to help them oversee their networks and provide real-time access to the data they need to correct any issues.
Project basedBut it’s challenging for network optimization vendors to stay ahead of the competition and provide superior products, all while saving time and money. Poorly managed projects, including resources and budgets, can turn what appeared to be profitable projects into unfulfilled client expectations, cost overruns, and cancelled contracts.
Network optimization providers have to be able to control all aspects of the business in real time as well as introduce aggressive new strategies with the minimum of disruption.
Rather than just implementing another project accounting system, companies involved in providing network optimization services need a fully integrated project management solution so they can spend more time managing their projects and less time administering them.
To stay competitive, network optimization vendors need a project management system that will improve operational efficiency, reduce technology costs and increase their successful delivery rates as well as their bottom lines.
Project ERPTo track complex projects, network optimization vendors must implement a structured, controlled way of managing their projects via a Project ERP system. The system should enable them to monitor all the changes to the costs and progress of their projects and allow them to make adjustments instantly.
When problems arise, Project ERP helps network optimization providers rapidly respond to customer requests as well as better manage and execute their projects.
The premise of Project ERP is that accurate and timely information must flow seamlessly between the various business functions. That way decision-makers will not only have visibility into what’s going on inside the enterprise, they’ll also have greater control over all parts of the business.
With a true Project ERP system like the one offered by ADEACA, network optimization vendors can:
- Provide a more cohesive view of operations in real-time
- Meet the need for global standards
- Effectively evaluate the profitability of projects in the sales phase and maintain that profitability through planning, design, and development
- Ensure high cost equipment and resources are utilized effectively across a portfolio of projects
- Reduce margin variance and cost overruns by showing exactly which resources and equipment will be available prior to project start
- Improve post-delivery service opportunities by coming in on time and on budget more often
- Quickly respond to scope changes and other external delays, including the impact across their portfolio of projects
- Provide a clear real time view of their utilization and profitability across their entire portfolio of projects and clients
- Enable close collaboration between their people, no matter where in the world they are based
- Effectively manage time, costs, resources, contracts, and changes in a single solution
Generic ERP just doesn’t work for project-based businesses like network optimization vendors. In fact, implementing an enterprise ERP system could even hinder productivity and profitability.
Project ERP software from ADEACA, on the other hand, will enable network optimization vendors to effectively manage and control their client engagements and all related processes while at the same time provide the required insights into business performance. This means they can operate more efficiently, make timely and informed business decisions, reduce risks and increase profitability.