Looking for a Dynamics 365 Solution for Your Project-Based Company?
Project Business Automation is the answer.
Project Business Automation (PBA) for Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a fully integrated business system for project-driven companies in AEC, project/ETO manufacturing, energy, aerospace, defense, and various professional services. PBA brings your project financials and operations together in Dynamics to optimize and control all your business processes.
Considering Dynamics 365 Project Operations?
Download the Whitepaper: Compare D365 Project Operations to Adeaca Project Business Automation for D365
For project-driven business needs, many may consider Dynamics 365 Project Operations (formerly Dynamics 365 Finance project management and accounting and Project Service Automation). To help your evaluation, this whitepaper provides a comprehensive comparison between the functionality found in Project Operations and Adeaca Project Business Automation (PBA) as an alternative.
Adeaca PBA works inside Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance to create one platform on which project-based companies can run their entire business. If you run project-driven business, from AEC to manufacturing to biotech to energy to professional services, you need this whitepaper.
Adeaca PBA goes well beyond what Project Operations can offer project-driven business.
See a detailed comparison and evaluation of both applications for the following functionality:
- Project Modeling
- Budget management
- Cost control
- Month-end process
- Project scheduling
- Issue and risk management
- Resource management
- Project supply chain
- Project insight and analytics
Download the whitepaper now!
Project Business Automation Provides What You Need Out-of-the-Box
Avoid costly customizations and lengthy professional services engagements
PBA is built from the ground up to manage and control your business processes as a project-driven company.
Implementation partners and other solutions cannot provide this comprehensive business system. However, they will promise that they can with enough time and resources to modify Dynamics for your business. They may also encourage you to implement Dynamics in “phases” and save the project requirements for later. More often than not, they never get to those phases.
As a result, you are left with a glorified accounting system, not a project business system.
PBA is the only comprehensive business system built for project-based companies using Dynamics 365.
A Process-First Solution for Project Business
A long list of features and capabilities do nothing unless they are built to support your business processes from end-to-end. PBA is a process-first business system, designed to support project-based business processes from start to finish. Everything is built form the ground up to be integrated and support the next step in the project lifecycle.
Sales and Inception
- Build a project plan and estimate in minutes instead of hours
- Curated models that incorporate best practices
- Build multiple scenarios to present to your customer
Planning and Scheduling
- Quickly flip an initial plan and estimate into your first schedule and budget
- Integrated material and capacity planning
- Time-phased budgeting, so you know costs and revenue over the course of the project
- Turns your plan into a managed process
- Complete visibility and audit trail: as costs come in, they are instantly logged against the project.
- Record changes and instantly flip them to a change order
- Link your payment plan to your schedule, as things changes so do milestones, cash flow and revenue
- Reforecast easily and consistently
- EAC, CTC, revenue recognition regularly as the project progresses
- Use schedule changes to update remaining work for EAC and CTC automatically
If all you are looking for is a long list of features, you might as well keep using spreadsheets. PBA is a fully integrated project business system.
The Quick Guide to Project Business Automation
A high-level guide to the business system for project-driven organizations
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation will help you understand PBA and how it applies to your business. What you will learn:
- What is Project Business Automation?
- Who is PBA for?
- What problem does PBA solve and why is it needed?
- What are the core elements of PBA?
- What are the key benefits of PBA?
If a crucial part of your business is about running projects successfully, you need this guide.
Solve Your Business Problems
ERPs are financial systems originally built for discrete manufacturers and distribution companies. Projects are an after-thought for most ERP vendors.
You use spreadsheets because you don’t have your data in one place and/or you don’t have a system that can help you analyze it.
Your quotes don't represent what is actually required for a project. As a result, you lose deals when you over-estimate and lose money when you under-estimate.
You cannot track the costs of operations because they are not directly tied to your financial system.
Only Project Business Automation can help you solve all of these problems and more with Dynamics 365.
Project Business Automation for Dynamics 365
We offer the most unique and innovative products with Microsoft to deliver on the promise of Project Business Automation.
Dive into our innovations that integrate and automate your project business:
Rex Moore Electrical Contracting runs its entire project business with Adeaca PBA
Rex Moore is a commercial electrical contractor that does engineering, design, installation and service.
Hear from Jeremy Grosser of Rex Moore and how he fulfilled a vision to integrate disparate applications into one business system with Adeaca Project Business Automation. Some of the results for Rex Moore include:
- Replaced 15 different applications with 1 comprehensive system and eliminated the costs and inefficiencies associated with them
- Executives now have instant access to critical business information
- Increased collaboration dramatically with the one platform approach
- Proactively manage resource requirements for customer projects
- Seamlessly integrates critical information with its enterprise ERP
Find answers to your questions
Discover more or engage with our project business experts.
PBA Quick Guide
This Quick Guide to Project Business Automation gives you a high-level overview of PBA and how it can be applied to your project-driven business.
PBA Fit Assessment
Quickly find out if Project Business Automation will work for your company. Based on your company's profile, we will share how PBA will solve your problems and bring value to your business.