The End of Project Management Software
Project Business Automation makes project management tools obsolete.
Project management software has taken you as far as it can. You need to look beyond it and plan for what is next. Read below to learn more about Project Business Automation, the next-generation system for project business and how you can take advantage.
THE NEW PARADIGM:
PROJECT BUSINESS AUTOMATION
Leaders of project-driven companies need to think beyond their own department and incorporate the entire business into their plans. Project Management or PPM software cannot address the expanding requirements of the modern project business.
You can no longer afford to look at the disciplines of project management, project financials, project/portfolio analytics and enterprise administration as distinct functions. Project Business Automation seamlessly synthesizes these functions into one system that automates connections and processes across all project disciplines, bringing you:
- One end-to-end system to run the entire business so you don’t have to manually manage processes across systems and departments
- Real-time insight on project and company performance so you can identify issues early to take corrective action and provide executives with the latest and best information possible
- Real-time collaboration that aligns & automate processes for substantial efficiency gains ensuring that your team is on task
- Enforce policies and procedures easily because they are built into the system
See How Project Business Automation Works
Eliminate standalone project management applications and the overhead needed to manage them.
- Leverage the project schedule to accurately build a labor budget, time-phase earned value estimates, and generate cash flow projections
- Apply the timeline directly to MRP for production orders, and automatically constrain the schedule based on procurement or production delays
- Staff projects more efficiently and automatically feed status updates, issues and work estimates back to the schedule from the timesheet
- Report on the financial impact of schedule changes immediately
Top 5 Reasons to Consider Project Business Automation
Download this eBook on the topic of PBA for project managers and the PMO and the top 5 reasons you should consider moving your organization to PBA. Find out why leaders like you in other organizations have moved to PBA.
Move Your Project Business to the Cloud with
ADEACA ONE Project Business Automation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations - The Enterprise Edition of this ERP provides the basis of our Project Business Automation solution ADEACA ONE. ADEACA utilizes this adaptable and extensible business application to fulfill digital transformation for project industries.
Project Operations – Operational project management becomes a central component of your ADEACA ONE Project Business Automation. Project driven companies spend too much time translating, consolidating and validating data from the myriad of point solutions they employ to manage their project operations. With ADEACA ONE PBA your project operations control sits where it belongs - at the center of your business.
Project Financials – Extend basic project accounting with cost breakdown structures, estimate at completion, earned value management, change management and cash-flow projections fully aligned with project operations. To effectively manage your project financials, you need a solution which sets projects center stage. ADEACA ONE PBA provides a genuine project centric solution that eliminates the need for complimentary point solutions.
Project Insight – Real-time project and portfolio analytics made possible with Project Business Automation supersede the need for any BI tool. ADEACA ONE's Project Insight brings leaders of project-driven companies the real-time insight they need to transform their companies into high-performing enterprises in their industry.
Project Business Automation Success Stories
Download their case studies here.
Northrop Grumman is a $25 billion defense contractor with operations all over the world. It needed to streamline its project processes in its international subsidiaries while ensuring accurate and timely data flow to US management.
KPMG Switzerland lacked real-time insight into project performance, which put the company at risk. It searched the market for one integrated solution that could deliver financial, human resource and project management together. After thorough evaluations, it chose ADEACA + Microsoft to deliver on this promise.
APi Group, a multi-billion-dollar specialty contractor construction firm, uses ADEACA to standardize business processes across its portfolio of subsidiaries, providing real-time insights to executives to help make better, more timely decisions.
Is Your Company Ready for Project Business Automation?
These few questions can help you assess if your company should consider PBA.
- Are you a project-based company, or part of a Project Industry?
- Would it be beneficial to be able to report on projects and portfolios in real time?
- Would it be helpful to systemize and automate best practice processes in your organization?
- Do you run a project management application separate from your ERP?
- Do you utilize spreadsheets to manage large portions of your business processes (i.e. scheduling, resources, data migration/manipulation, financial reporting, etc.)?
If you answered “yes” to a majority of these question, PBA may be a good fit for your company. Request a deomonstration of ADEACA ONE Project Business Automation to get a better understanding of how PBA could benefit your company.